CHS-2500 operation table
March 21, 20174-MEDICAL PRODUCTS ADVERTISEMENTS
Product Detail Information
The CHS-2500 operation table is an electro-hydraulic multi-function system.
Equipped with a C-ARM photographing function, this multi-purpose table is designed to provide perfect solutions for various types of surgery.
- It is designed to run at a low voltage for safety. The tables undergo strict safety inspections, with the current leakage standard being set at less than 100μA.
- As the positions are set by the hydraulic motor pumps and the hydraulic cylinders, the surf motion of the table makes patient on the table feel comfortable.
- The table height can be adjusted between 680mm and 940mm for best posture during surgery.
- Each position is set by the hand switch controllers and the operation buttons.
- In order to prevent motor overload and lengthen the service life of the system, the table is de-energized by the auto control if the table has been in continuous motion consecutively for 5 minutes.
- The additional back-up s/w mounted on the table enables you to operate the table during a breakdown or repair of the hand switch controller, eliminating any inconvenience during breakdown or repair.
- Additional sliding functions are built in for C-ARM photography.
- An emergency power supply is added for use during power outages(mounting type option).